Project & structured finance
DibbsBarker advises both lenders and borrowers on the development and financing of residential, commercial and infrastructure projects. We prepare and negotiate all relevant documentation, structuring it to ensure that our clients’ risks are mitigated should there be potential for delays, project failure or if deals are broken.
Our lawyers not only consider the legal impacts on our client, but also the commercial and operational aspects of the project to ensure we find the unique balance required for each case. Our lawyers provide advice in respect of all aspects of:
- development and construction financing
- revenue neutral financing
- leveraged financing
- professional services financing
- corporate finance.
We prepare and negotiate all relevant documentation and provide advice in respect of all aspects of:
- lending for general corporate purposes
- secured and unsecured multi-option facilities
- syndicated loans
- subordinated and mezzanine loans
- debtor financing and cashflow lending
- trade financing.