DibbsBarker People & Workplace – Ideas to change your world!
The rising mobility of people and the changing nature and patterns of work have an impact on organisational culture, strategy and structure.
Organisations need innovative solutions for their most valuable asset – their people. To fully seize the opportunity presented by an evolving world, organisations will require radically new thinking about how to survive and thrive in a new era of business.
Employment and Industrial Relations law and how best to use it as a solution and a risk avoidance tool is gaining momentum in the boardroom.
Our team can help you pursue cultural excellence, make the most of your talent and create magnetism. We will also redefine your risk and help you to differentiate your organisation through your people experience.
Our team has developed strong partnerships with marketing leading consultants to assist it in the delivery of the following services to our clients:
- absenteeism, WHS incidents and workers’ compensation claims
- turnover including replacement costs and business protection issues
- grievances, bullying & harassment, and sexual harassment complaints
- diversity at C-Suite and Board level
- industrial disharmony and compliance issues.
- performance improvement, counselling and discipline procedures
- 'reasonable management action’ measures
- change management projects, structural solutions and contingent workforce management
- business protections strategies and dispute resolution
- flexible work, diversity and inclusiveness strategies
- industrial relations strategy including Enterprise Agreements.
- collaboration and intergenerational engagement
- leadership development and courageous conversations
- building engagement, trust and loyalty and addressing cultural issues
- diversity and inclusiveness.
What's trending on social media?
Partner Fay Calderone has extensive experience advising HR, C-Suite leaders and Boards on legal issues affecting the workplace. Stay updated on the latest challenges and opportunities facing clients through Fay's LinkedIn posts.
Doyles Guide leading list rankings
DibbsBarker - Recommended Law Firm in Workplace Health & Safety (NSW, 2017)
Doyles Guide is an independent guide with rankings compiled through feedback from those in the legal profession.